วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Third Blog Dream Vacation: Northern Ireland


My Dream vacation is Northern Ireland. I was really lucky that I got bookworm as a present of debate challenge on English Activity Day last year. I’ve been dreaming of this country since two years, enthusiastically to go there after got the book as a lovely guide, it was a good omen too.
Northern Ireland, is in Ireland, parts of United Kingdom, there are a lot of things I like in this mountainous country. The country of music, people are very nice and friendly, everyone can sing I heard something like that. People with music are likely humoristic. This country is a quiet place, beautiful high mountains, big empty beaches, and long deep rivers, I‘ve seen it all in a movie PS I Love You. I like watching movies, recognizing this country from them, impressing the big mountain with wide flower garden in a national park, unforgettably the Irish guys were very attractive in the movie, but the actors who stared were natural American, they were alike Irish though in my opinion. If we are talking about another renowned movie Titanic, the biggest ship ever, people said “The ship can never sink”, finally it was broken and then sank, sadly there were poor and hopeful people, who wanted to start their new life by resorting the ship transferring them to another land of freedom America, dead, I will trace all my original impression there.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น