วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Fourth Blog Diary: The Old - Stuff Keeper


It was a nighttime, tired of travel all day, had no anything in my stomach. Walking through the meandering street among the darkness straight to my apartment, it was not alone, but feeling was such, I dropped by at Seven-Eleven shop having something soft, but got nothing out of drinking water. I went to see my sister at her apartment Bang Na district where is far from my place about two hours by bus, plus almost an hour if there is a big traffic in which it fuss everyone on the road, moreover infuriate. The bus, I was on very crowded and the driver was moody. I had no a seat, had to stand at all, seeing an old man was stepping off the bus, suddenly, he was pinched his leg, frighteningly I cried “ What happened?” He is an extra-actor, I remembered. I went straight to the driver angrily “You almost cut people’s legs”, vociferously “where do you rush to, ha?”, Sensibly there were very eyes staring at me strangely. I didn’t care, went on my right work “Listen to me carefully, if you do it again, I will sue , got it” continued “Many time I saw you all the drivers' driving dangerously and neglect the passengers” I stopped breathlessly. I was serious and looked back to the way past of the old man case constantly. I struggled stopping my thoughts, actually I did nothing, just imagined so far. I pitied the poor old man, seeing the old ones were hurt, it hurt me too.
I don’t like journey, but like experiencing many places, impossibly I can’t do that without traveling on the road before going to the purpose. Today, there was nothing impressed me, taking long time on the bus for 3 hours like catching the bus to Korat, my hometown, walking alone and having nothing for dinner. I went out of the shop going to my place, turning right, I almost stumbled a woman with carried a big bag on her shoulder. She was still working, keeping plastic bottles, scrap irons or something we regarded as a trash. “I am sorry, and are you alright?" asked her worriedly and politely. Oppositely, I broke her so I should say that word. I replied nothing out of “I am okay” and then left her. Unbelievably, I was getting better from trouble, recalling her and then turning back to her giving her my water. The motions of life are not knotty or smooth every moments, something a lovely little happy or just ....you know! I am going to bed and good night.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น