วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Fifth Blog My Interests : Films


I was very excited for the first time going to see a film with my friends. I‘ve been doing often when I grew up and the conditions are reasonable – money, time, and convenience in town, I am living in town right now, after all it happens to be a dream making a film. I like spending my time with imaginations, visions, attitudes, sound, light and effect techniques in an obscure compartment, I am talking about movies, being two hour there like being on another planet. I am stuck with glamour of others’ life, some it is similar or even as far as be able to catch, is it real in life? Some other things are ridiculous.

Actually, I’ve never thought about making films of my own because when I was young, I just watched for entertainments, haven’t know anything except participation of what the characters express me – enjoyment or sometimes be sad, on the other hand I’ve been aware of myself that I have something links me and the screen ahead of me, relates to me – I guess, perhaps time will reveals what it really is because we kind of learn that, what may belong to us, as I’ve told on my profile that I was born in country and the inspirations of making films are rather less when I was young. My home is far from town about seventy kilometers, you know, town where it is full of buildings, department stores, innovation, different kind of people, and many thing surrounding is prosperous in subjects, therefore my experiences in the theater are less too. Feeling of seeing movies on CDs and the theater are very different, everything for sure.
In the theater, it is spectacular, the big screen and terrific sound. I commonly go to the theater when there is a kind of movie I like come out. I tend to see almost kind of movies out of the chick’s movies such action, horror or thriller. When I get bored, I feel like seeing action movie that shooting, kicking and a lot of special effects, it relaxes me out of weariness of plat life, especially the actor is handsome such a good choice. I admire going theater because of the casts most. I sort of know many stars and if there is a name on the poster as my favor, it is easy to decide because I, except their name, also learn their acting styles and calibers. Their reputation and capabilities can guarantee, but not anytime, be careful. The film helps me - dreamy life, thinking, inspiration, killing the commotion in mind, and more. I like thinking what I’ve met or heard, using eyes and ears as the general of my head’s decision. Consider, what is the one belong with you?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น