วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

First Blog Entry: Myself


My name is Nichari Keaksanthia or Ni. I was born in January7, Nakhornratchasima, the Northeast of Thailand. My home is located in a small village, Nhongboonmark District. I have seven siblings, four brothers and two sisters. I had been studying elementary education there and then moved to another country, Burirum where it is far from my home about ten kilometers for high -school. I couldn’t remember clearly when I was young, but my mother narrated to me that she had a little time to look after her kids much enough as her wanted. My parents are both farmers and also had other businesses- a grocery and a pig farm, they had to concentrate on work as having many kids to take care of. Mom usually takes a long time when we start talking about the past, says that I am a lucky generation having life conveniently – didn’t have to carry water-bucket from the pond to home about a kilometer long, didn’t have to feed the pigs before going to school, anyway I used to control the piggies to their pigsties.

The blog was occurred because I am studying in creative writing, I am a forth year student in English major, faculty of Humanity and Society, Chandrakasem Ratchabhud University, Bangkok. I like language, choosing studying English because I’ve rather been acquainting it the most. People who can speak varieties of languages will take advantages much more than others, at lease making friends and the friends can make connections for you.
I am also interesting in music and movies, especially music, it is an amazing thing in my opinion which can penetrate into our commotions of emotions – happiness, love, sadness, loneliness, dancing and million, just for five minutes long. I have no calibers to sing. However, I make effort to make it happen for some day I would have chance to be singing onstage, including listening and reciting to memorize and get use to it, practicing vocalize as well. Ridiculously I am talented to listen to them to be honest.
I dream to have my own business as a bakery shop that why I am pleased to lose my money patrolling the taste of cakes and cookies, windily I can determine which cake is possibly tasty by its surface. You know, I am instinct.
Approve something you have, figure out if it is right on your way, who is blamed if it change? What is the life? You consider it.
Hope you all, my dear readers, enjoy life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น